- I charge £75 for Individual hourly sessions. The 1st session is payable on booking.
- Limited spaces are sometimes available for low cost counselling.
- Sessions last for 50 minutes and will usually take place weekly at a regular pre-arranged time and place. Sessions are to be paid in advance. The number of sessions depend on your needs, but I will contract and invoice an initial minimum of 10 sessions and then review at 7 weeks. The idea is to review every 10 weeks
- If I am unable to attend a session, I will try to offer an alternative time wherever possible.
- Clients will be charged for any missed sessions. I will endeavor to provide an alternative session in the same week if my schedule allows.
- Fees will be reviewed annually at the start of each calendar year.
- Clients will provide 3 weeks notice of proposed cancellation of counseling and agree to pay for any unattended sessions.
- By attending sessions with Ruth, you agree to allow Woodstock Counselling to contact you via text and email, and occasionally phone to confirm appointments and for marketing purposes. We will not pass on your contact details to anyone else.
- Payment is required in advance of sessions, to reserve your place. Thereafter, after an initial session, all sessions are booked in blocks of ten sessions, payable in advance.
Opening Hours for Appointments:
Monday – Friday: 10am – 2pm